Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Art of Diana Rikasari

Maybe some of you didn't know who is Diana Rikasari (OMG, you kidding me.. you still didn't know her until you read this post..) okay, let me introduce her to all of you. Diana is an Indonesian fashion blogger. I adore her like i adore Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in The City movie and Becky Bloomwood in Confession of a Shopaholic movie (actually, iam not fashionable at all, but i just like the way they match the ordinary things to be an extraordinary :)). Now, iam not telling you about her fashion blog, but iam gonna tell you about her cute art project in deviantart.com
I think the art that she make is really cute, full of color, have a deep meaning, full of emotion, and so inspiring. You might see another art of her in this.
Don't you think she is really cute?! at the first time i saw her blog i thought she just a kid.. hahaha LOL, finally i found that she is older than me. My conclusion right now is because she has a cute look so she can make a cute art too (hahah, stupid conclusion). Here is another art from her, take a look guys ..

hope i can inspire people too
Yuniar C. Th Johansz

No comments:

Post a Comment