Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great B'day~


Happy B'day Great!
she is my young sister, but actually she has a great mind in her little body.. sometimes i wonder how old is she by the way she live her life. I love you dear :)) really love you
yeah, i didn't come in her b'day party, and i even didn't say happy b'day in her special day because of my busy, really sorry for my bad :(. yeah, maybe i just can post something about you.. 
You truly are the best sister i could share for, I love you dearly.. more than i could ever express on this blog. I hope you have a lovely day, hope you eats lots of your favorites foods in that day..

xoxo by your clown sister
Yuniar C. Th. Johansz


2 comments:

  1. you have a cute sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gue rasa kalian punya pipi yang mirip :) :angel
    suka deh ngeliatnya :brow

    ReplyDelete